returns & exchanges
Please note we do not refund on sale items, we are happy to issue a store credit valid for 6 months or exchange within 7 days of purchase. This includes flash sales. Please allow up to 3 days for your order to be picked and packed during this sale period.
We take great pride in our quality. Each garment is hand made with love and care, we will only accept exchange or refund for full priced items where:
- The garment is in original condition, unworn, unwashed with all original tags attached. (we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains or garments that smell of perfume)
- The order invoice must be included in the package with the customer RA number quoted.
- It is up to the customer to include a postage satchel of their choice inside the returns package, otherwise a credit note will be issued instead.
- The item is returned within 7 days of purchase
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
- You will need to ensure the return postage is traceable, We take no responsibility for missing packages.
- You will need to cover the cost of shipping for exchanges in Australia and internationally unless the garment is faulty. Please email us stating why you wish to exchange or return your item. We will reply via email with detailed instructions, return address and a Return Authorisation (RA) number and arrange for it to be processed as soon as possible.
- All items to be exchanged need to be returned within 7 days of receiving your goods. Once we have received the item for exchange/return, please allow another 5 business days for your exchange to be processed and re-sent.
- Please note we do not refund on sale items, we are happy to issue a store credit valid for 6 months or exchange within 7 days of purchase. This includes flash sales. Please allow up to 3 days for your order to be picked and packed.
- Postage costs will only be covered by us if the item is faulty or an error on our behalf. The maximum amount of postage reimbursement We will cover is $25.00 AUD.
- We are happy to replace, repair or refund due to a manufacturing fault but not normal ‘wear and tear’. Please follow the care instructions on your garment to prolong the life of it.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment is faulty so we can offer you a replacement or exchange as soon as possible.
- If you have any other enquries please contact email@example.com
We cannot be held liable for the loss of garments being returned.
We monitors returns to identify potential abuse or misuse of our return policies.
Continued returns will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion, or lead to the closure of your account.